Java Developer (Fínsko)
Popis pracovnej náplne
For our customer in Finland we are now looking for Java developers. We are looking for multiple hirings for the consulting side and also to their R&D department.
We are currently looking for multiply developers (Java developers to the consultant team (working with customer projects) and to employers R&D team to develop their company platform even further. There are all the time multiple projects going on specially at the consulting side.
That could be one man projects and then also projects that consist of 6 developers and everything between.
We are happy to send you realised sample projects after your application is completed.
Start date is as soon as possible but starting date is always discussed with the candidate.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Finnish company with mission to make building amazing web applications easy. Everything they do is rooted in the open source tools and components, that they have built since the year 2001. They're over 100 people with offices in Finland, Germany and the US. Company is ISO certified and has been profitable since 2001, with all of its business rooted heavily in the open source business model.
Employee perks, benefits
•Health care insurance, covering private health care and prescription drugs without deductible
• Accident and travel insurance
• Home Internet connection
• Mobile phone and mobile phone subscription
• Possibility to complete Oracle, PMI, ScrumAlliance and Vaadin certifications
• Possibility to use 10% of the working time for personal Vaadin projects
• Possibility to buy Professional books with a company credit card OTHER BENEFITS
• Sports and culture vouchers, 400 € / year (accepted everywhere)
• Region traffic vouchers, 300 € / year
• Lunch vouchers giving -25% in the restaurants
• Company apartment, giving roughly 100 € / month tax reduction of the rent
• Care for a sick child
• Top perks at the office, including lunch on Thursdays and Fridays and fresh fruits every day
• Any employee at Vaadin may arrange leisure activities paid by the company, if there is at least five participant
Požiadavky na zamestnanca
• strong Java skills
• experience of GWT, Vaadin,CSS is an advantage
• experience in consulting work is an advantage
• 3 years of relevant work experience or more
• university level (masters/bachelor) degree
• good fluent english skills both written and spoken
• good overall communication skills
• relocating to Turku, Finland is mandatory we offer an extensive relocation package if needed
Jazykové znalostiEnglish - C1 - Advanced
|Typ pozície||Full time|
|Mzda||4000€ / mes|
Mám záujem o túto ponuku
|Kontaktná osoba||Ing. Róbert Jopek|
|Telefón||0908 634 471|